Entri Terhangat

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Callum Campbell mohon ampun

Callum Campbell,16 Tahun, memohon ampun kerana telah menyebabkan Liverpool tewas kepada Sunderland melalui jaringan yang paling pelik sepanjang sejarah BPL. Melalui tabloid di Britain dia berkata, It was me," Campbell told the tabloid. "I'm the one who did it. I'm the one caught on camera. I'm so, so sorry. This is my worst, worst nightmare." Dia juga menerima beberapa ugutan bunuh dan menyembunyikan diri selama dua hari...ini pula kenyataan dari uncle budak nie..His uncle Tony Moore said: "Let's say Liverpool are just three points short of winning the league at the end of this season -- he'll be beside himself, thinking they were the points that cost them." At Campbell's request, part of the fee for his interview was donated to the Hillsborough Disaster Fund. Errrmmm...benda dah jadi..menyesal tiada gunanya...YNWA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger